Bullock Freightmasters International
At Bullock Freightmasters International we believe that privacy is an important individual right. We are committed to protecting the privacy, accuracy and security of your personal information. We comply with the National Privacy Principles as set out in the Privacy Act 1988.
How we collect your information
- We will only collect information relevant to our business relationship with you
- We will collect this information directly from you or from documentation provided to us by our Agents.
Use of your Personal Information
- To carry out our business
- To communicate with you
- Fulfilling our legal requirements (for example, disclosure to AQIS and Customs Departments)
- We will not share, sell or trade your personal information
Security of Personal Information
- We will take all reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information is secure
- Only employees of Bullock Freightmasters International and those who perform services on our behalf, and are authorised to handle your information, will have access to your personal information
- We will endeavour to keep your personal information up to date.
Sending Information Overseas
We will not send your personal information to recipients outside Australia without your giving consent (in some cases this will be implied).
Access to your Personal Information
- You can request access to your information by contacting us on (08) 9336-2200
- In some cases we may request administrative fees to cover the cost of providing the information (for example, the information requested requires significant research and preparation time)
Procedures for Correcting Errors
- In spite of our best efforts human errors do occur. If you think we have made an error we invite you to emailus or phone on +61 8 9431 9000.